Find out What to Give and learn about the best assets to make a planned gift. Learn about gifts of cash, securities and property. Learn How to Give and discover gift options that provide tax and income benefits. Discover the best planned gift to meet your goals.
Impact our organization
today and tomorrow
- Your charitable gift will provide vital support for our projects, activities and goals
- You can enjoy immediate or deferred tax benefits for you and your family
- Your contribution will influence the well-being of others far into the future
Gift Planning Menu
IRA to Gift Annuity Rollover
You may be looking for a way to help further our mission and enhance your income. If you are 70½ or older, you can make a one-time IRA rollover to fund a charitable gift annuity and receive fixed payments for life.
Benefits of an IRA to gift annuity rollover
- Reduce your taxes with a one-time transfer of up to $50,000 from your IRA to a Gift Annuity
- Receive lifetime fixed payments for you and, if you choose, for your spouse
- Potentially reduce your required minimum distribution (RMD) this year
- Help further the work and mission of Union Rescue Mission
How an IRA rollover to gift annuity works
- Contact us about creating an IRA rollover to gift annuity with Union Rescue Mission.
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a one-time qualified charitable distribution (QCD) of up to $50,000 from your IRA to Union Rescue Mission.
- We will use your IRA gift to fund your gift annuity payments.
- Please note that IRA gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- After you receive payments for life, there will be a future gift to us.
- Please contact us if you wish your future gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about an IRA rollover to a gift annuity, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.