Impact our organization
today and tomorrow
- Your charitable gift will provide vital support for our projects, activities and goals
- You can enjoy immediate or deferred tax benefits for you and your family
- Your contribution will influence the well-being of others far into the future
Gifts of Cash
A cash gift is a simple and easy way for you to make a gift.
Benefits of gifts of cash
- Make an immediate impact on our mission today.
- Provide you with a charitable income tax deduction.
How to make a gift of cash
Mailing a gift of cash - You can send us a check or money order. Please let us know if you want your gift used for a specific purpose, by indicating that purpose either in the memo line or in a letter to us.
More on gifts of cash
Did you know that you can mail a check on December 31st and, even if the check is not received and cashed by Union Rescue Mission until after the new year, the IRS will allow you to take a deduction in the year the check was mailed? Keep this in mind for year-end tax planning!
If you have any questions about making your gift, please contact us by clicking here to send us an email with your questions or comments.